View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 09:56 PM   #47
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
That was a quick change of mind.
Eh, Maybe. Only about 5% of my mind is on this conversation right now. Watching the game mostly.

But,

If I understand him correctly, he's saying that while brady has certainly regressed making throws outside the numbers, he's still a lot better than the other two guys. Which he might be right. They're all pretty bad at it, but maybe the other two guys are worse than I think they are.

Which is possible. Brady is bad, but maybe the other guys are REALLY, really bad, and I didn't take that into account.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.