View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 09:15 AM   #33
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Nice... it was a fun game, and the newcomers made a good first impression. Donskoi works hard and is on pace for 164 goals.

The Avalanche benefited from a couple of calls... a trip that was just losing an edge, and a crosscheck call that looked like a love tap. OTOH, the Flames were so undisciplined, it's hard to blame the refs for thinking there's a penalty every time an Avalanche player fell down.
Just in general, the refs were WAY too aggressive for my taste. The interference calls were weak. I have no idea how Lucic gets tossed. I have no idea how Z gets a major for standing there and getting punched in the face. It was all just weird.

Hopefully it's just the refs trying to make a statement early.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.