Thread: Food and Drink Thanksgiving 2017 food
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 07:11 PM   #199
Now you've pissed me off!

Do you all have dishes that remind you of family members. My grandma was an excellent cook and one of my favorite things she used to make was an English cream pie. I had a piece after dinner and had to walk over to a separate room while eating, because the taste reminded me of the pies she used to make, which brought back a lot of nostalgia, and twinge of regret. It's the first time I've ever felt something like that.

----

I like to think of myself as a decent cook, but I lack the creativity, skill, and gadgetry of many of you. My wife and I cooked our first full Thanksgiving spread for our parents and her grandpa today. Everything turned out well.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.