View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 12:40 PM   #110
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Russell wilson has played in 12 playoff games. Only once has he scored less than 20 points. Get out of here with this shit about that performance being anything like Russell Wilsons playoff experience. Alex Smith has played in half the playoff games and has twice as many games under 20 (if not for the new england garbage td at the end, it would be half). If your qb can't put up 20 at home in the playoffs, that is not a good performance.
https://www.pro-football-reference.c.../gamelog/post/
Reread my post. I said he had a horrible playoff gm when the Seahawks won the SB and it was worse than the game Smitty had against the Steelers. It is the truth.

Here are Russel Wilsons stats against the Saints in the divisional rd when the Seahawks won 23-15

9/18, 103 yds, 50 compl %, 0 TDs, 0 INTs, 47.9 QB Rating, 3 rush, 16 yds

Luckily Marshawn Lynch played great and Seahawks #1 D held the Saints to 15-pts so they won. The point I was trying to make is you can win playoff games in a variety of ways. If Smitty is struggling in a playoff gm the ability to run the football/stop the run is huge. We are going to need that cause everyone knows I like Smitty but he's more than likely not going to go out and light it up all the time..

So while I agree with you that Smitty deserves a lot of the blame for that Steelers loss lets not act like he can't win the SB or that one playoff game means he sucks. Now if he was always playing like that in the playoffs you would have a point but we both know that is not the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
So will you follow Smith to his next team?
No more than I would any other Chiefs QB that leaves.

I was a Chiefs fan long before Smitty came here. If I was a Alex Only fan I'd tell you. Don't care what anyone here thinks about me.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 11-22-2017 at 12:47 PM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.