View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 10:10 PM   #78
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo View Post
What kind of prep are you using? Drinking that gallon jug or the "super prep"? With my first scope they had me do the gallon jug and that absolutely sucked. But after that the next scopes were all "super prep" which is a piece of cake.

I'm kinda glad I experienced the nastiness of the gallon jug prep the first time around so that I could appreciate how much of a breeze that "super prep"stuff is.
Mirilax split in two in two 32 oz bottles of gatorade. and 4 other laxitive pills. split 2 and 2. don't know what is super prep, but It still is not working so good.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.