Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 09:28 PM   #73
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
Watched 4 episodes so far. I like it, though I have no idea WTF is going on...I also don't know the books or the games. But it's entertaining as hell.
In the end it all makes sense, this series is the one that’s replacing Game of Thrones. It was amazing,

Story Telling - Satisfying end to season and once you complete season you see the common thread throughout whole season

Acting - Jesus they got Garalt (spelling?) so ****ing right, the women actors were amazing to. I genuinely believe the love interest

Fight Scenes - he must have trained for a long time because his moves seem so ****ing bang on and natural it’s hard to tell...

Honestly Netflix drop your money in this series because there is a void after game of thrones....and my god was this good
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.