Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 01:39 PM   #67
oxymoron

Just saw something I've never seen before, the Forbes reviewer slamming the EW reviewers for their shit 'work' on their so-called review, one of the ones I mentioned earlier in the thread. Slammed the shit out of them for giving the show an F after watching half the pilot and bits of another later episode, basically asking how people are supposed to trust reviews when the reviewers sit up on their little pedestal and don't even bother to watch what they're reviewing or even do a modicum of research into a character (theyslammed the actor playing Jaskier/Buttercup/Dandelion, didn't even know the character's name). Wasn't referring to their opinion or right to express it, but justifyingly, in my opinion, asking how they can even form an opinion in the first place if they don't make the effort to watch the five episodes they were sent.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.