View Single Post
Old 07-06-2003, 06:51 PM   #195
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally posted by JOhn

Nice pic Greg
It was a blast. By the end of this month, enough of the snow should be gone to get all the way into Goose Lake without issues. That's one of the reasons I went up, to check the snow line. It looks like there is still a lot above the highline, but other than that, it's intermittent for the first 5 miles. The lake levels are way up as well in the area, higher than I have seen them in years. I was able to cross the arm of Mudd Lake on the ATV, but it was touch and go, almost up to the air intake. BTW, the band at the Minors Saloon sucked as bad as the band that was in the house when You and your wife met us up there. But what the hell, the beer was cold.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.