View Single Post
Old 10-26-2023, 02:55 PM   #105
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Oh.

Well we didn't do that either.

I just don't quite get the Hood-Schifino pick. I tried to talk myself into it and man I am not getting there.

I mean you could argue that he's a 3 and D stretch 3 type but he's not big enough for it...oh, and he can't shoot from deep either.

Maybe you can squint and see a plus perimeter defender for late-game matchups with solid floor vision; someone who can help defensively in the rotation without hurting offensively. But it feels like that's a guy you get in the mid-20s (again, in a draft where the Mavs purchased #24).

It was just a really dead spot in the draft and the Lakers ended up reaching because they got caught napping, IMO.

For perspective, I like Maxwell Lewis, who LA got at 40, better than Jalen. And I don't think I'm close to alone in that regard. Now right, wrong or otherwise, it was the mushy middle of the draft. It was just a spot that I think LA should've worked harder to move up out of (or taken a homerun swing in Whitmore).
Wallace had 13 points in 19 minutes, going 5-5 and 3-3 from deep. I doubt he keeps that up, but he's a nice point/combo guy with good size and defensive presence to bring off the bench.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.