View Single Post
Old 10-26-2023, 02:15 PM   #99
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Lively looked good.

It frustrates me that the Lakers stayed put at 17 and got a pretty 'meh' guy in Hood-Schifino when they had a clear need at center and Lively went 12.

Really couldn't have moved up to 10/11 to get that done? That's where the Mavs started and traded out. Just felt like a miss. Dallas goes out and essentially purchase pick 24 while the Lakers had some real trade assets but seemed hell bent on bringing everybody back rather than packaging some rights and moving around.

I think that one's gonna really sting, especially when Hood-Schifino is out of the league after his rookie deal. I just don't see much 'there' there.
OKC literally drafted Lively and then traded him to Dallas. I honestly thought we'd found our big-bodied 4 or 5 to pair with Chet.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.