View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 09:01 PM   #66
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Wouldn't surprise me. My hope is that the name Chiefs and Arrowhead could possibly survive with even more discussions with local tribes. The "chop" is almost certainly gonna be dumped eventually, and I could POSSIBLY see them trying to do some sort of a rule against headdresses. That would be super tough to enforce, though.

Time will tell.

I think the challenge is implementation. If you play the long game and don't encourage it, the chop and indian apparel will die out over the next thirty years ... maybe. But you'll have to wait until every drunkard and every traditionalist and every person with an oppositional personality dies. And if you try to hasten it, it'll trigger the oppositional people to resist even more.

I think the only way you really stop traditions like that is to make a cold, hard change of the name and the brand. Human nature will drag it out otherwise.

I guess the even faster option is that you move the team and rebrand them simultaneously, but we don't even want to talk about that.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote