View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 02:41 PM   #765
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
If you like classic fantasy, I highly recommend Alec Hutson's The Reveling series, which starts with "The Crimson Queen". It's more old school fantasy with a few twists and an interesting magic system.

Another series that I've really enjoyed is M. D. Presley's Sol's Harvest series. It has a very unique magic system and the MC is a bit of an antihero but it is a very engrossing read. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting on the last book to come out but it sounds like it should be sometime this year.
Just a PSA but all three books of the Sol's Harvest series are currently 99 cents each for the next few days. Also, book 1 of The Raveling, The Crimson Queen, is also 99 cents, or you can buy the whole series for $9.99.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...oreType=ebooks

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...api_tkin_p1_i3

It's part of sale by fantasy authors to help people deal with Quarantine (a portion of the sales go to charities).

Other books on the sale that I've read and recommend is F.J. Blair's Bulletproof Witch series (I've read the first two and bought the third as part of this sale) which is flintlock fantasy set in the Old West and Jeffrey Russell's Blackfog Island which is book #2 of his Dungeoneers series, an absolutely hilarious series about a group of dwarves who hire themselves out as professional tomb raiders.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.