View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 02:48 PM   #763
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
I haven't delved too deeply into his short stories but I've heard great things about them. I think I've read Tracking Song and Alien Stone so far. I need to hit some of the rest of them. Tracking Song was really good. Can't remember what collection it was from, though.

Have you read Borges? He was a big influence on Wolfe and has some great stuff.
Some of the stories in Dr. Death are kind of out there, even for Wolfe.

Have not read Jorge Borges. Just looked him up. Some say you need to be able to read the Spanish version of some of his works to get full impact (I can’t) but I’m not dissuaded. Guessing that’s more true for his sonnets than his fiction. Ordered Labyrinths for my queue. Thanks for the recommendation.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote