View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 07:44 PM   #3341
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Thanks for that roundup on your previous post, Rainman. Always interesting to see how things went. I still have Calavo growers on my watchlist.

My annual IRA deposit went in today. By the time I logged in to get some purchases going things have already shot up again today
This has been a heck of a run up
I like Calavo, and it's made money, but it's underperformed relative to the broader market over the past two years. And then it took a 4 percent hit today, which ... ouch. I don't know if that makes it a good deal now or not.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.