Thread: Movies and TV House of the Dragon
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 10:18 AM   #96
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Less than three minutes into the very first episode and they've managed to piss me off. I hate exposition. It's lazy storytelling. The worst kind is narration. The second worst kind is text thrown up on the screen. The shittiest way to do words on a screen is to play with the text to make sure your dumb-as-**** audience gets it.
I had the exact same reaction. But the show, for a first episode with a lot to set up, was otherwise off to a good start.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote