Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 08:00 AM   #1369
MVP

I ran into an acquaintance (met 3 years ago) who lives in Sweden and while discussing bourbons at Kroger, he mentioned that Jack Daniel's Black is exactly the same price in Sweden as in Indiana... I had always thought that it was really high in Glasgow but he xplained that is in public bars where they sell by the CL

Got a few leads on my next adventure in bourbon.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 07-20-2019 at 08:27 AM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.