View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 06:54 PM   #2573
Rookie

Thanks everyone. Your support means a lot to me, and it did Ed a world of good while he battled cancer.

A bit of background on the George's Irish Mustard. The second time Ed went to the Irish House Jerome welcomed him by saying "Hi Dave. How ya doing? Ed stood there with a blank look on his face and Jerome hung his head and said, "Your name isn't Dave, is it?" From then on Ed and I called him George.

The Irish apparently do not serve mustard, hence the reason Ed brought his own. Ed still asked for mustard every time he ordered a cheeseburger, and George always replied, "Mustard is fooking English. We Irish don't use it."

I'll probably stick around here and post on various threads. Doubt if I'll run up a high post count but I've been a Chiefs fan almost all my life, and living in Bronco Land I need to correspond with kindred fans.
DarronS is not part of the Right 53.DarronS is not part of the Right 53.DarronS is not part of the Right 53.DarronS is not part of the Right 53.DarronS is not part of the Right 53.DarronS is not part of the Right 53.DarronS is not part of the Right 53.DarronS is not part of the Right 53.DarronS is not part of the Right 53.DarronS is not part of the Right 53.DarronS is not part of the Right 53.