View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 06:06 PM   #257
Cast Iron Jedi

I grabbed an ATK book on pressure cooking. Gonna be putting that bad boy to work for something other than stock. There's several things in this book that sound tasty.

I'm a cookbook junkie, even though I don't usually cook from them. I read them like novels, it's weird. I also bought a few I think my wife will use. She doesn't mind slow cooker and easy recipes, so I got a couple slow cooker books - one specifically with easy prep - and one that limits ingredients to 6.

Should be fun.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.