Thread: Poop Raider is teh ghey
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 09:38 AM   #105
Special Teams ACE!!!

A man walks into a bar and sits down next to another guy at the counter. They get to talking, and the guy previously at the bar reveals that he teaches logic at the local university.

"Logic? What the hell is that?"

The logic professor replies, "Well, here's an example. Do you own a swimming pool?"

"Uhh... yeah?"

"Well, from that information, would it be correct for me to assume you're a heterosexual male?"

The guy is stunned. "Yes, that's exactly right! How did you get that from me owning a swimming pool?"

"I made a series of likely assumptions. If you have a swimming pool, it's probably because you wanted it for your kids. If you've got kids, more than likely you had them with a wife, which would make you a heterosexual male."

"Wow. I never thought of it like that. Interesting." The logic professor finishes his drink and departs. Another dude sits down in his place. The first guy starts up a conversation with him. "I had an interesting conversation a little while ago with a professor of logic."

"Logic? What the hell is that?"

The first guy responds. "Let me give you an example. Do you own a swimming pool?"

"Uhh... no?"

"Well, then get the **** away from me, pillowbiter!!!!!'
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote