View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 01:40 PM   #2245
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Did 4 slabs of ribs and two bone-in, skin on turkey breasts last weekend (injected them with cajun/creole butter first).

I cannot emphasize strongly enough how !@#$ing good smoked turkey breasts are. They're big enough that you can get out kitchen sheers and cut them through the breastplate and freeze them individually for meals. So the 2 full breasts yield 4 frozen portions that make a full dinner for a family of 5 (and maybe a lunch or two later).

It's not often I can have 4 slabs of spare ribs on a smoker and be more excited about what else I have on there.

Someone mentioned coffee rub - Weber makes a solid commercial version that has some sweet and some spice in there with it. I tend use it pretty sparingly as I like to make my own rubs, but for pork roasts, it's pretty good stuff.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote