Thread: The Lurker 500
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 03:13 PM   #172
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wiggum View Post
Alright, I know I said I was bowing out, but it seems others are utilizing the search function, so I have decided to throw my hat back in the ring.

To the death of an appliance:
This was frazod. He shot his fridge in his kitchen with a real gun...and I think his pantry door too. I'm guessing the freon from the fridge was what needed to be ventilated. I've done quite a bit of searching but can't quite find out why he shot his fridge and what the story behind it was. Luckily, no beer was injured in the shooting.

Correct.
+1 Wiggum.

Frazod was indeed the Maytag Murderer. Checking a bump in the night, with his cocked revolver, in a half-awake haze...Frazod became startled and shot the family refrigerator.

BLAM!
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.