Thread: Movies and TV Worst movie of All-Time nominees
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 12:38 PM   #123
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
The I Robot trilogy is a sci-fi gold standard. That abortion of a movie veered so far off course they shouldn't have been allowed to use that title.

Glad you got something out of it though.
I was a fan of the Asimov trilogy but knew going in that the film was going to be drastically different, so it didn't bother me.

I thought the performances, especially Alan Tudyk as Sonny, were very good. There haven't been many sci-fi movies in the past decade that were worth a crap, so I give it a C+.

Off topic, I'm really looking forward to The Orville and Netflix's Lost in Space, which has an excellent cast and will be dramatic sci-fi, not comedy.

Galaxy Quest is back in development at Amazon, so the tide may be turning.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.