View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 02:53 PM   #7748

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Do you still not understand that writing a secret note on a brick and throwing it through someone's window does not obligate that person to hold your secret in confidence?
That is a funny way to look at it, in a good way. but no I dont think his handling of the information was in good form. so again I say, we both were idiots, lots of posts were made, in general most the board got enjoyment out of it. so what, its over. I learned from it, but dont think frootie did.

if a random number from a white page search for wendler was too private to share on this board, then my info should've been off limits too.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.