View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 08:21 PM   #52237
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Living at work eventually wears on you worse than working at the office in my experience
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
I worked at home from March last year until March this year. It was ****ing depressing. I like being around people and I ****ing hate being connected by Zoom.
There definitely is pluses and minus for either option.

I work in IT so when I go into the office everything I work on is remote anyway so it makes no difference where I am physically located at. But there is the social aspect of being in the office and having that separation of work and home.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.