Thread: Movies and TV The Punisher (Netflix series)
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 11:24 AM   #190
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Gonna end up spending more than I do for cable. Cause I ain't cutting Netflix, and Prime is getting better content every year, and there's shit I want to see on hulu (including, potentially these shows), and I'll have to watch the star wars shows on Disney+, and on and on.
I'm currently running:
Prime, Netflix, and HBO (through Prime). I also added CBS trial for Super Bowl, but I need to cut it. I imagine it will just auto charge me if I don't.

I've been watching the crap out of the RedBull TV app as well, as my son and I are both into mountain biking and such.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.