View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 12:31 PM   #133
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace
None of those have a prayer except the last one.

Harassment - You don't have to be here. If people were posting things on her myspace account, that'd be one thing, but under the circumstances...
Slander - Where have any derogatory statements been made here? If anything, comments have been that she's a generally beautiful girl.
Defamation of Character - Ditto.
Copyright Infringement - Technically, you may have something there. However, given how often stuff like this occurs on the internet, you'd be hard-pressed to get anyone to actually do anything more than say "take it down."
Meh. I'm no lawyer, and I never played one on TV, but I don't see any evidence that the images are copyrighted to begin with, and even if they are, since no one here is profiting from the use of the images this more than likely falls under "fair use".

Section 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

I could be wrong though.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.