View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 07:14 PM   #79
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Eh....just how big a man are you Roy? I mean you aren't like 6'6 and 350 lbs or anything, are you?

....I mean, I was just jokin' with your boy here, and all.....hope you don't wanna open up a can of "whoop azz" on me, or anything. You know?

Friends? Chum? Buddy?

Nope, just 6'4" and 280 # ........

OK III, let me tell ya bout the birds and the bee's .... I think we have touched on this before............. Awh Crap, you and Amy was off to a good start in tha backseat of the car during daylight hours 2 years ago.

Do that again but don't stop, I know you had to cause I told you too, this time I won't be around.

Like the song says, One thing leads to another............

Don't do the Paradise by the dashboard lights, she didn't put out !

Some of the responses here are....... well, let's just say come talk to me 1st before you try some of them.......
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.