NVDA
CFIHX
OKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
SCHB
SCHF
SCHH

Not sure what your plan is, but it could be interesting to track this for more than 12 months. In a single year, it's mostly just luck that will get you a high return. The plan of attack shows it value over a longer period.
Added

Not sure I really have a plan for anything. Just thought it might be fun thing to do. Since portfolio managers are able to ad / remove their stocks as they please maybe at some point we'll allow us all to add / remove one stock every qtr. or something. What do you guys think. I don't want to make this a full time job.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.