View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 10:07 AM   #27
Rock Chalk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raised On Riots View Post
Good Lord.

I voted for Boss again, but I feel JD and Kyle are just as deserving. I want to thank all that voted for me in the last poll; that I survived the Planet Caucus and made it to the convention is very humbling when I think of my beginnings here.
That 20 + page douche thread of mine from Thanksgiving last year is a textbook example of n00biness FAIL, and growth/learning in the "Planet Way".
All n00bs should consider it required viewing.
I have my haters like everyone else, but that number has decreased significantly due to a lot of good people here who were long-suffering and patient enough to see past my flaws, and hope that I could evolve in to a solid contributor.
I thank them first and foremost, and I thank all the new people who have shown appreciation for me.
You still seem like a douche to me. Maybee I've only seen your douchbag anti KU comments though. I haven't seen one post that wasn't.
ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.