Thread: Chiefs Titans fans
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 03:46 PM   #58
Special Teams ACE!!!

I read their "We might have to draft a QB" thread.

Oh my God. It was like somebody threw me in a time machine and took me back to this board 5+ years ago.

There's the "We need more help!" guy talking about only the 3-4 positions that need to be upgrade with all-pro talent for the team to be able to get itself over the hump. There's the "That's it! We're screwed! Blow the whole thing up!" guy who thinks a full-on tank is the only way to build up enough momentum and talent that can effectively play together and win by catching lightning in the bottle. Then you got "It's all coaching!" guy, "Be patient, this shit takes time, our QB's not the problem!" guy, and a few "We'll be fine, trust the process" guys.

Get them all together and it's a huge bicker fest.

Meanwhile, they're all right in some ways. Mahomes don't grow on trees, so they probably ARE better off with Tannehill for the time being, but they have to know that even when he plays well like he did this regular season that he's just not the answer. It's a team game, and they do need to fill a few holes, but if they don't have a cohesive coach/QB relationship (that's still a question mark with Vrabel as he hasn't shown he can make this work two years in a row) then all you're going to be doing is treading water and playing whack-a-mole after each season while being hamstrung by the cap every time you have to use free agency to fill one of those holes.

In my opinion, not much has changed for them, and this is far from a "Build up from where we left off" kind of team. It was very much lightning in a bottle that caught teams off guard towards the end of the season and into the playoffs.

People were blowing Arthur Smith's dick, even suggesting he should have got some head coach interviews for what he's done. There is NO creativity to that offense. When you have a great line, RB, and a reasonable QB and receiving options, that can win you games, but holy shit... you run things that simple, you WILL eventually lose in the playoffs. Each and every ****ing time.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote