View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 11:45 AM   #467
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The situation was much the same last year and the Chiefs basically blew their doors off in the first half.

The only real difference is the venue so I expect it to be a lot tougher than last year's game.
Yeah, you're right.

Though i think the Ravens are a little further along this time this year compared to last year.

But i don't anticipate the Ravens D giving our O too hard a time, unless they junk their whole scheme and copy what SD and SF do, and even then they don't have the horses to consistently pressure Mahomes.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.