View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #225
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
I’ll have to take your word for it. I was pulling that from memory clouded by a few years worth of booze consumption. I remembered he stroked an SBF, just assumed it was the more popular 302 to 347.
Like I mentioned earlier I'm not much of a Mustang guy but I was figuring the same when you mentioned it. From what I understand from people who have done this swap that 351 windsor engine is like an inch taller and two inches wider physically than the 302 even though they are the same engine family because Ford used a taller block in the 351 to accomodate the longer stroke. I've been told its very doable but kinda a pain fitting the 351 in these smaller 'stangs just because of clearance issues. This guy must have had one hell of a time getting that all to fit so cleanly. And from what I can see the guy did a very meticulous job. Thanks for the videos. I enjoy seeing nicely done up rides like this one.Thats one nice ride that his son can be very proud of.
johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.