View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 12:58 PM   #4
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Figured the food thing was coming, I have 4 cats so trying to regulate 1 of them is going to be interesting to say the least. And yea he lost weight and started pissing like a horse so I suspected this was the issue.

He's still strong and does his normal thing so I'm thinking we got him pretty early with it that or his isn't to bad.
We had another cat as well, so both of them switched to pate canned food. And it wasn't anything special for the food just Friskies pate cat food. And since you caught it early it can be managed easily.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.