Thread: Chiefs WTF is with the defense?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 06:57 PM   #512
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yeah, I get that. I'm just saying you can't blame it all on the defense either. They forced 2 turnovers and the offense did nothing with them.

It's a team game.
Oh I'm agreeing with you.

I think the defense played pretty well overall. The d-line looked a little gassed there in the 4th quarter and the two roughing calls were bad.

But overall, they played well.

On offense, if Hardman makes that catch it's ballgame. If the refs call that other drive remotely fair, it's probably ballgame.

We're fine. We're better than fine. We're 10-1 and not peaked yet. There's plenty to clean up and improve yet.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.