View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 10:52 AM   #239
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
It’ll be fascinating to see what they decide to do when Breeland gets back. These top 3 corners are outside lane guys. So someone has to spend most of the time on the bench...
Breeland doesn't have the athleticism to play inside - he needs a boundary to help him out.

I'm not sure Ward's as flexible and/or loose-hipped to turn and run as well without a sideline to play off of.

But that's where Sneed's athleticism, ball skills and comfort in space are so fascinating. He CAN play inside. I don't think he needs the sidelines to act as a 12th defender.

I think you have a damn good trio that way.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.