View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 10:31 AM   #235
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Probably some combo of how Ward and Breeland are playing and future team plans. As I'm sure you know, Ward is a RFA next year & Breeland a FA.
I wouldn't be surprised if they keep both players in 2021.

Breeland's going to come cheap next year because of the 4 game suspension (risk for another team) and his age (29 to start the year).

Ward is one of Veach's best acquisitions and while it's taken him some time to reach true Starter status, he'll be in his Prime years beginning in 2021 and I don't think the Chiefs can afford to see him walk or end up on a rival AFC roster for the following 4 seasons.

They can't lose Ward to the Ravens or Patriots, let alone the Raiders or Chargers.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.