View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 09:48 AM   #230
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He's just so goddamn fast.

And it's the first 5 yards that are so impressive. He is just immediately up to speed.

yeah, it's crazy to me that a guy like this just gets missed. The athletic ability is there in spades and he sure doesn't seem like an idiot.

Even if he's not a true stud, how does a guy with this tool-kit make it out of the 2nd round?

Great scouting here. Looking past his SR year tape at safety and just identifying attributes that we could develop - that's how you just keep crushing it.
I was talking to staylor before about how scouts just kept missing bc they only look at premier SEC and big name schools most of the time.

For the life of me I couldn’t figure out what scouts saw to put Trevon Diggs over this kid? I mean if you really looked at them for 5 mins you’d see nearly everything from Sneed was better. Measurables, speed, ball production.

But we knew he was a great opportunity asset bc I remember Veach saying he thought abo it trading up to the top of the 4th to get him.

It must have been full blown anxiety and stress waiting to see if he would even be there for us. Thankfully he was.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.