View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 09:29 AM   #229
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
How often does a rookie corner look ready and actually succeed so early in their development? Obviously Marcus Peters was the outlier but damn this kid is really impressing me.

I’m trying to be patient bc of how we’ve been burned by small sample sizes from MARcus Cooper and Terrance Mitchell.

He’s been incredible this far though.
He's just so goddamn fast.

And it's the first 5 yards that are so impressive. He is just immediately up to speed.

yeah, it's crazy to me that a guy like this just gets missed. The athletic ability is there in spades and he sure doesn't seem like an idiot.

Even if he's not a true stud, how does a guy with this tool-kit make it out of the 2nd round?

Great scouting here. Looking past his SR year tape at safety and just identifying attributes that we could develop - that's how you just keep crushing it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.