Thread: Movies and TV Jason Whitlock out at FS1
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 04:38 PM   #13
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Whitlock has gotten better over time on television.

He was a mess early on in his TV career; seemed compelled to hot take everything and was a KK-Style bomb-thrower more than anything.

He still enjoys his hot takes, but he's not like he was back in the day when he was essentially a super-sized Skip Bayless. And now he'll at least make some sort of cogent (if wrong-headed) argument in favor of whatever weird stance he happened to take at that moment.

I wouldn't say he's even in the top half of guys I truly enjoy listening to these days, but I'll pick and choose segments he's done on Youtube on occasion and find them at least interesting.

10 or so years ago I'd have said "eh, who cares? Guy sucks..." but now I think he's actually decent at this and will probably find a way to a decent enough gig somewhere.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote