Thread: Movies and TV Tom Hardy Is Your New Venom
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 01:13 PM   #75
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
They kind of have to, since Spiderman can't be included. I'm not sure why they would even try making something so closely linked to Spiderman if they have to gut that whole part of the story.
From my understanding, Sony could use Spider-Man in a Venom universe.

Sony's agreement with Marvel, from what I interpret it to be,is that Spider-Man can appear in the MCU and that MCU characters can appear in Spider-Man movies(ala Homecoming).

What Sony's trying to do is stupid. They'd benefit so much if they just incorporated Spider-Man's universe into MCU(like all of the characters) while still having full control over distribution rights, etc.

Last edited by Rams Fan; 05-10-2018 at 01:20 PM..
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.