View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 01:12 PM   #27671
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
That claim is impossible for me to debunk. I wouldn't even care to anyway. That organization has clearly shown that they don't mind outright breaking rules in order to gain a competitive advantage.

I just wonder how much of an impact their cheating post-Spygate has had. They smashed that ring back in 2006 or whatever and then Brady came out in 07 and threw for 50 TDs. They busted them for Deflategate and then Brady comes out of his suspension and throws 28 TDs to only 2 INTs in 12 games.
They literally got caught this year filming the sidelines of another team before a game........
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote