View Single Post
Old 09-22-2023, 02:24 PM   #63
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
Mizzou now has #2 recruiting class in the country now that Boateng committed. Driving or would embed the tweet. He was #17 overall. Let Dennis cook
Top 10(ish) kid on campus today from the same class.

But he's out of North Carolina and I just can't see us stealing guys out of that backyard...

I'm half tempted to see if I can get STs for this season just to have them for NEXT season. If Gates can keep this class together to signing day, the 24/25 and DEFINITELY 25/26 seasons could be pretty damn remarkable.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.