View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 08:13 PM   #788
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Welp, I finished the main storyline. What a ****ing bummer. Probably an even worse feeling than the end of the first Red Dead.

Arthur Morgan easily became one of my favorite fictional characters.. wish we had more time with him.
Yeah, the first time I played, I thought that was just depressing as hell. At the time I had no clue that I was even close to the end of the main storyline, since it still said something like 80% complete overall story. Arthur deserved better. LOL. There's a lot more stuff in the epilogue. But the start will piss you off. It did for me at least.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.