Thread: ChiefsPlanet 2019 Black Friday Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 03:10 PM   #86
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Looks good.
I'd like to hear how your build goes. I've done two with AMD GPU's but never used anything but Intel cpu.
Built the computer a couple days ago and everything went flawlessly.

This is what I ended up with and I edited the prices to show what I paid for them at the time I bought them. I bought the GPU, Case, and PSU 1.5+ years ago. It's kind of crazy how expensive that PSU is now compared to what I paid for it.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LNpshg

The only regret I have is that I ordered the larger ADATA NVMe through Rakuten because it was a good deal and the computer is sitting in a closet right now still waiting for that thing to be shipped so I have yet to do anything with it besides install windows and run a couple benchmark programs to make sure its stable. That is my first, only, and last order through Rakuten.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.