View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 07:33 AM   #305
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
There's always got to be one asshole who screams "tolerance!", in one manner or another, and pretends he's more enlightened than everyone else.

Congrats. You're that asshole in this thread.
I'm not saying a damn thing about whether transgenders should or should not be "tolerated," as you put it; I'm making fun of all the macho men who act like their gag reflex is a sixth sense for detecting penises under skirts.

Besides, I don't have to pretend to be more enlightened than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Girls with gonads
Chicks with dicks.

Fellows with pillows.
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.