View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 07:56 AM   #1867
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Funny, I was told that the nba was nothing without its big superstars in mega markets. I think a lot of people are fatigued by it. Just as they were with the Patriots and the yankees/red Sox. Not only is it exciting to know some fan base will get to see a winner they haven't seen before, it's just been really really good basketball this playoffs.
I think that's part of it for sure. You have a lot of new exciting teams and players; more importantly you have personalities. As great as LBJ , Durant and Harden are they don't have that charismatic personality that makes you want to watch like MJ, Magic Kobe, Barkley all had. We have had a league of Clyde Drexler personalities leading the way for too many years, Curry maybe the exception. So it's several factors but it's been fun and refreshing to watch. The NBA has a bright futures especially once it cleans up some of the flopping and jumping into guys to draw fouls type stuff.

Last edited by BigCatDaddy; 06-24-2021 at 08:03 AM..
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote