View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 02:17 PM   #104
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I think I figured out why you and I got along so well....besides living in FL and being Chiefs fans.

I grew up really, really dirt poor. I aspired making it to dirt poor. For those of you who know the KC area well I grew up in Mosby Mo....a town that no longer officially exists.

I did graduate HS....and like you have a number of college credits that got me close to my degree but I was too busy with my career to complete it...and honestly in my profession I needed experience more than college.

The difference we have is that I have never had all the government experience you had....probably because I was more Billy Carter than Jimmy Carter.
That sounds familiar...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote