View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 07:00 PM   #74
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Oh, it’s been a total blast to watch the past 4 games and they already look like a much better team than they were a week ago.

But if they can’t make a playoff push, I think it hurts them in the long run because with all of the young pitching talent along with guys like Witt, jr., adding Kumar Rocker would would launch this team into an era in which they could be in the playoffs every year and have a chance for a title far more frequently than every 30 years.
Thats what i wonder about Witt Jr. is he good enough to start right now,or maybe not for another year or 2 ? Or is there just no room on the roster with the middle infield locked up with Lopez and Mondesi.I'd like to see Witt play actually.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.