View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 11:08 PM   #66
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

But if they can’t make a playoff push, I think it hurts them in the long run because with all of the young pitching talent along with guys like Witt, jr., adding Kumar Rocker would would launch this team into an era in which they could be in the playoffs every year and have a chance for a title far more frequently than every 30 years.
I don't disagree. I wonder if GMDM is savvy enough to be looking for young players who might fall through the cracks due to the cancelled season next year. He may need to succeed the Chiefs way by nailing the draft with less than ideal picks if this team does play over their heads this season. Not impossible - but it's much harder to do than when you have a Top 5 pick but it's still hugely important Dayton nails the draft this year in order to fully load the system like he needs to. Being overloaded with prospects to trade around in order to complete a 25 man roster is critical when its time for a small market team to make a run.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.