View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 03:29 PM   #6
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Mahomes should redshirt. They'd be better off bringing in Tyler Palko this year. Mahomes needs to rebuild his mechanics and you can't do that while playing.
Completely disagree. Mechanics are taught with the goal of creating a more accurate passer.

What if you're accurate without those mechanics? Why does your feet placement matter if you're dropping dimes 30 yards downfield?

I don't believe mechanics can be fixed. It's muscle memory at this point.

Mahomes has enough natural accuracy and arm talent to overcome the lack of traditional mechanics. Sure, they should be honed in an effort to be more consistent, but this idea that his mechanics are so far gone that he HAS to sit? I don't buy it.

With that said, i expect to see Mahomes win the #2 job by preseason week 3.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote